Monday, June 2, 2014

MAGNIFIED EXPEDITION!

I had a request from Nurse Betty (the Kayaking Clinic participant who assisted Instructor Julie in the "boat over" drill) to enlarge ( aka, "magnify") the series of photos I took that showed the steps in the rescue.  I had to compress the boat over rescue photos in the original blog, because my blog format limits how many photos I can put in any given post publication.  So I am adding these magnified photos, in accordance with the Bible verse in Psalms 34:3 that says, "Oh, magnify the LORD with me, And let us exalt His name together."
















Remember that you can find out about the numerous kayaking opportunities around our state, by visiting www.ArkansasStateParks.com , as well as putting the word "kayak" in the Search Box at the bottom of my blog.

I hope these magnified photos will give you "Miles of Magnified Smiles"!   Tricia